Jiangsu Academy of Agricultural Sciences(JAAS) is a comprehensive agricultural research institution under the direct leadership of Jiangsu Provincial People's Government. JAAS was established by the National Government in 1931 as the Central Agricultural Laboratory, China’s earliest agricultural research institution under the framework of modern agricultural science and technology innovation organization.
Established in December 2001, JAAS Postdoctoral Research Station is the first agricultural postdoctoral research station in Jiangsu Province. In 2010 and 2015, it was awarded the title of “National Excellent Postdoctoral Research Station” by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security and the “Excellent Postdoctoral Research Station” by Jiangsu Provincial Department of Human Resources and Social Security in 2013. In 2016, it was selected as one of the first postdoctoral demonstration stations in Jiangsu Province.
Now it’s time for 2020 postdoctoral recruitment. We warmly welcome all Ph.D. talents to join JAAS Postdoctoral Research Station!
I. Recruitment Requirements and Open Positions
Doctoral candidates who have obtained a Ph.D. degree at home and abroad in the past 3 years, in good health, aged below 35.
For open positions, please refer to “2020 Postdoctoral Recruitment Plan of Jiangsu Academy of Agricultural Sciences” (Annex 1).
II. Compensation and Benefits
1. Annual salary minimum RMB 200,000. For excellent doctoral graduates or exceptionally outstanding doctoral graduates from world top 100 universities and Double First-rate universities of China, annual salary could fetch up to RMB 250,000 after joining JAAS for postdoctoral work;
2. Postdoctoral candidates from foreign countries will receive an additional life allowance of RMB 20,000 per year (including the cost for insurance purchased) from co-supervisor;
3. In the time of staying abroad, based on their current annual salary, postdoctoral fellows of joint international programs will be granted with additional subsidies at two levels according to the country category of Jiangsu Government Scholarship Standard. The subsidy can be RMB 40,000 /year or RMB 20,000 /year, with the reimbursement of one round-trip ticket of international flight;
4. Provide good living and accommodation conditions, free admission to postdoctoral apartments;
5. Provide free medical service or commercial insurance, contribute housing provident fund and endowment insurance; assist foreign postdoctoral fellows in purchasing some commercial insurance;
6. Provide adequate funding for scientific research;
7. Postdoctoral fellows sponsored by the Postdoctoral Innovative Talent Support Program, Postdoctoral International Exchange Program (outbound dispatching project), China Postdoctoral Science Foundation Project, etc. will be eligible for corresponded reward for RMB 10,000-20,000.
8. Postdoctoral fellows with exceptionally outstanding achievement in graduation assessment can be offered opportunities to work as an official full-time employee in JAAS.
III. Contact and Consultation
If you are interested in postdoctoral research, please fill out the “JAAS Postdoctoral Application Form” (Annex 2) and send it to the mailbox of co-supervisor of interested position and title it “Postdoctoral Application”. Applicants for joint postdoctoral recruitment, a copy of English resume is required. For co-supervisor contact information, please refer to “2020 Postdoctoral Recruitment Plan of Jiangsu Academy of Agricultural Sciences” (Annex 1).
For postdoctoral recruitment policy consultation:
Contact: Dai Yunyun(HR Department of JAAS)
Tel: 025-84390040 E-mail：email@example.com
Address: No. 50 Zhongling Street, Xuanwu District, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province
Postal Code: 210014